The price: US$50 (fifty US Dollars)
Similarly to 2016, a new portfolio consists of five picks.
Next, contrary to this year, I am going to be more active. It means that some rebalancing is possible. If I find a new and, in my opinion, a better company I am going to replace an old pick with this new one.
Now, what criteria do I use to decide whether a pick qualifies to my portfolio? Here they are:
- Only producers - My picks do not include any exploring company. Simply put, explorers are riskier than producers, and I want to limit risks as much as possible. What is more, these producers must hold at least two operating mines.
- Debt free - Debt is also risky, so my top companies hold either very small debt or even no debt at all.
- Low costs of production - My picks are low-cost producers. If I am wrong claiming that this bull cycle in gold is intact, low-cost producers should perform relatively better than other PM-related stocks. It means that losses incurred by investors should be relatively low.
- Catalysts - Looking for the best stocks, I am trying to find companies with some near-term catalysts defined as a big chance for a relevant increase in production, a possible acquisition or management change etc.
What are you getting for this price? Let me list:
- five stock picks (a 46-page report)
- portfolio rebalancing (if I decide to replace an old pick with a new one you will get this new pick for free)
- regular updates (at least one per quarter) - the updates should include my comments on financial results, operating results etc.
- alerts - you will be notified if there is any important issue related to the stock pick
Simply put - you pay $50 and I am doing the job for you.
That's it. Quite simple I guess.
Last but not least. Because it is a paid service I will not comment on the new portfolio on this blog, Seeking Alpha etc. The picks or comments on them will be available only for paid subscribers. I do not allow to disclose the material delivered to the subscriber to any other parties.
Note: I am sending the Report shortly after receiving the payment. If any subscriber did not receive the Report within one day after sending the payment - please, let me know. Mail failures happen!