Friday, June 3, 2016

Impact Silver - Resolute Funds Is The Biggest Shareholder Now

Today Resolute Funds announced that it acquired, through the private placement on behalf of one of its funds, 4.4 million commons shares of Impact Silver. It means that, together with shares previously acquired, Resolute controls 12.07 million common shares of Impact. 

The chart below shows the biggest Impact shareholders:


Well, from now on the company is not controlled by Energold, the biggest shareholder so far. 

I wonder whether Impact is going to face similar problems (with Resolute Fund) as Wesdome Gold...

1 comment:

  1. SD, I saw the header and thought also: "God help you, IPT"
    'twas my thought also: "I wonder whether Impact is going to face similar problems (with Resolute Fund) as Wesdome Gold..."
    I am a shh of WDO and am ok with their op's and prospects, especially with the current management. I was at a WDO AGM a few years ago and witnessed a Resolute Funds 'disruption'. For those reading your blog, consider p. 2 & 3 of this WDO PR: http://www.wesdome.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Wesdome-PR-AGM-and-Resolute-Response-v11clean.pdf

    ReplyDelete