Monday, March 7, 2016

Claude Resources Is Leaving My Precious Metals Portfolio

Today Claude Resources announced that Silver Standard Resources (NASDAQ: SSRI) would acquire all its shares. While  I do not have any opinion about this transaction at the moment I am quite sure I do not want to hold SSRI shares in my portfolio. That is why today, at the end of day, Claude will leave my portfolio. Cash generated by this sale will be invested in another company / companies. I will let my readers know about details soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi will be keen to know which mining company you will be picking up next after Claude Resources I have no interest in holding SSRI either

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not decided yet but I will let you (and everybody) know soon

      Delete
  2. Any thoughts on First Mining Finance or Brazil Resources?

    ReplyDelete