- April 1 - April 25: a decrease of 5.0 million ounces
- April 25: 2.0 million ounces added
- April 26: 2.9 million ounces added
- May 1: 1.1 million ounces added
- May 2: 3.5 million ounces added
So between April 1 and April 25 SLV reported an outflow of 5.0 million ounces of silver but in just four trading days (since April 25) as many as 9.6 million ounces were added.
Interestingly, most recently silver prices go down nearly every day but SLV and JP Morgan are hoarding silver bullion...
Another thing, in January, February and March SLV was reporting outflows of silver. In April this trend was stopped and now SLV reports a rapid increase in its silver holdings:
source: Simple Digressions