It means that the company now operates the following power plants:
- Reykjanes and Svartsengi geothermal operations (operating under the name HS Orka) in Iceland
- Dokie 1 - wind farm in Canada
- Shannon - wind farm in the USA
- Toba Montrose - hydroelectric power plant in Canada
- Jimmie Creek - the newest hydroelectric power plant in Canada
The graph below shows all operations and their name-plate capacities attributable to Alterra:
As the graph shows, now Alterra owns power plants showing a total capacity of 379.4 MW.
Although Jimmie Creek is the smallest company's operation it is an extension to Toba Montrose - both (or, better said, three because Toba Montrose comprises two operations: Toba and Montrose) operations are in the close vicinity to each other.
In my opinion, Alterra Power is a very prospective renewable energy company, run by Ross Beaty, one of the most notable Canadian investors.
Expect my special report on this company in the nearest future.